Services and Resources available to CCE students


University Library

Currently enrolled students have access to the University Library by logging into the Library’s database from off-campus and logging in with your SacLink account. For more information about accessing the Library database off-campus, please see:

Sac State OneCard

The OneCard is the official photo identification card for students, faculty and staff. You can load funds on your Hornet Bucks Account and make purchases and payments all over campus. Your card is also your library card, commuter pass for the Hornet Shuttle, Sacramento RT and LightRail, a printer card for the computer labs, and a way to get free admission to athletics events and various other student activities all over campus. You can submit your photo online at (Links to an external site.) The Bursar’s Office will add the $15 OneCard fee to your account, and mail it to the address listed in your student center.

University Transportation and Parking Services

When visiting campus, parking is enforced at all times by UTAPS. You can purchase daily permits from kiosks located throughout the campus. Students may ride all Sacramento Regional Transit (RT) fixed-route transit services, including the light rail, by presenting a valid Sacramento State OneCard and the student commuter sleeve. Students pay $40 for the commuter sleeve and will need to bring their OneCards to the UTAPS office, now located in The Welcome Center to purchase. They are open Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.

Veteran’s Success Center

Most Continuing Education programs are approved for training of veterans. If you are eligible for veteran’s educational benefits please call (916) 278-4433 for information. Sacramento State’s Veteran’s Success Center provides services to student veterans and dependents including the assessment of GI benefits. Please see their website for more information including contact information:

Services to Students with Disabilities (SSWD)

Services and accommodations are provided to students with visual, hearing, mobility impairments, specific learning disabilities, psychiatric disorders, and/or other types of disabilities. Accommodating students with disabilities is a collaborative effort involving CCE, Services to Students with Disabilities (SSWD), staff, faculty and students. Please visit our website for more information about how to request reasonable accommodations:

Sacramento State Aquatic Center

CCE students have access to Sacramento State’s Aquatic Center just like the public would.

Services not available to CCE students: Access to the Student Health Center, Recreation and Fitness at the Well can be accessed by paying the monthly affiliate rate.

If you need help accessing any of these services or have questions, please feel free to contact Senior Program Coordinator Suzi Byrd at