CCE Records


Official Transcripts

Official Transcripts may be requested through the Outgoing Transcripts Office: 

Unofficial Transcripts

Grades and unofficial transcripts can be viewed on the Student Center at My Sac State

In order to access your online student record and online course content you will need a SacLink account. All registered students may set up a SacLink account online.

If you simply need to view your class schedule or student account please log in to My Sac State and view that through the Student Center.

Registration Confirmation

Occasionally your employer, student aid provider, or sponsor may require official registration confirmation. You may request this by email to